AmigaActive (1664/2143)

From:Andrew Korn
Date:25 May 2000 at 17:14:57
Subject:Re: WOA

Conor Kerr said:

> I know that there were a few emails about the WoA show recently but as far
> as I recall none of them asked this specific question....
>
> Is the WoA not on because the organisers are waiting for Amiga to give them
> a date?

As far as I am concerned it is still on, but the date has not been fixed yet.
It's not just a matter of Amiga's convenience, there are a lot of other
issues to take into consideration. Oct 21-22 is a current possibility, but at
the moment no more than that.

I spoke to Gary Peake about WoA dates last night. Things are in motion please
do not panic!

Cheers,

Andrew Korn.

Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
editor@amigactive.com | http://www.amigactive.com

Missing old school friends? Find them here: